Any way anybody in the know want to spill the beans on what's in store for Bushido in 2017? I'm really stoked about the 4ground terrain coming. At least 2 new factions should be released this year and obviously new models all around. Anything else being talked about/ planned? Another wave of faction special cards? New scenarios? A new edition of the rules?
Might as well add wishlisting to this thread... Here's a couple thoughts.
1. Some new scenario types. Maybe a single 50mm idol scenario or some kill count scenario. Would be really cool to get a scenario or 2 that was specifically played on or was tied to the new 4ground terrain in some way.
2. I like the special cards but understand if some people think it leads to "game bloat". If no new cards are being planned, GCT could let the community create and vote on a single new theme card for each faction. Put them up in the download section, wouldn't cost them a dime.
3. I've said it before, might as well say it again... A campaign system for Bushido would be my #1 wish, should have put this first.
4. Like most of the community, I think some nice official counters would be cool. Make them faction specific for the extra flavor.
5. And something personally for me. Give me a drunk monk to play in the STS. Make him a dual faction model with the Ro-kan if you must. Fluff wise, he'd fit in no problem. I don't want evil monks in my warband but drunk ones are totally fine.
Let's help out GCT with some cool ideas to make 2017 the "way of the warrior".