I'm really thinking about getting into this game (nippon + skirmish + low model count + 2'x2', what's not to love right?). But i have a few questions:
1) what is the luck factor in this game?
2) will there ever be a reprint of the rulebook with thouched up rules and implemented errata/when was the last time a book was released?
3) is 1 set of faction dice enough to play?
4) card packs: 1 generic upgrade + 1 special attack/defence + faction upgrade 1 + faction upgrade 2. are these all card sets?, do you need both faction decks or is the 2nd an enhanced version of the first?
5) are there any plans for releasing faction decks of character cards with errata implemented?
6) I'm thinking of starting with ryu ashigaru lists. What army would make a nice complement to that so I can get my friends to play?