I'm not new tu Bushido, but played only a few times in fall 2016 and have to learn the rules from scratch. In the next few weeks, it seems, I can play once again. Therefore I'm looking for new models and Cards.
I own currently:
- 1 Ito Starter
- 1 Ayako Ito
- 1 Saburo
Ito is all about snakes, but at the moment, I want to focus on Samurais/Ashigarus, because I like the models.
1. What is the "Lords of Izu"-Theme about? Is it a card, a rule or special theme list? Where can I get it?
2. I've looked at Jirou, but I'm quite unsure about his usefullness. For the normal Temple Bushi or Okyo Archers, he works fine, but only once a turn. Is he a must have, or can I save my money here?
3. I want to play Okyo Archers. Two should be fine, but what about Tamotsu? Do I need him for a third Archer? Or should I go with 1 Tamotsu and 1 Okyo Archer?
4. Do I need a second Temple Bushi?
5. What about the Jade Mamba Guard? A friend used the bodyguard trade once very effectivly, but otherwise, the Mamba Guard seems a bit overpriced? How many do I need? One or two?
6. I will buy Masunagi Ito for sure. He looks just so cool!
7. I have one (or two?) Card packs. Is there a list about the content in each pack?
8. For the snakes, I will head for this theme later on, also with more spell casters and so on. But Yuui Ito looks nice. Does she fit into my thoughts above?
Thanks for your help! :)